Friday, October 8, 2021

RESEARCH: SURVEY FORMS

 

I completed this survey in order to ascertain what my target audience might learn about my film. As a teenager myself, I felt that I could resonate with my 13-25 audience type. For instance, younger audiences tend to not read film reviews in newspapers or online. Teens often watch films based on hype; whether this was by 'word of mouth' or through an enticing edit of a film on social media. Personally, as I do regularly take public transport I do find an interesting billboard does catch my eye. Seeing lots of advertising of a film in real life, whether that is on the bus or outside my local cinema makes me remember a film and perhaps gain an interest in watching it. However, social media does play a big part in what I choose to watch. For instance, Instagram presents things in an attractive and organised manner building up interest and relevance. It is easy and accessible to find information about films on social media, which is why as a production team we plan on creating our own TIK TOK, Twitter and Instagram feeds

1 comment:

  1. I suggest that you explain what this survey is looking to ascertain: does it relate to where your target audience might learn about your film?

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Be Welcome GIF from Welcome GIFs Tallulah Duffy 1823 I worked with Laura Souter 1860 and Fia Brown 1802 Our brief option 2: My ...